Sunday, November 20, 2005

About education

1995~1997 Bei-Fong(北峰) Elementary School, Taipei, Taiwan.
1997~2000 Nan-Gang(南港) Junior High School, Taipei, Taiwan.
2000~2002 Nan-Gang(南港) Senior High School, Taipei, Taiwan.
2002~2003 He-Wei(赫偉) Cream School
2003~now Catholic Fu Jen University, Taipei, Taiwan.

Future
English, it goes without saying that it is important.
I often envy the person who can speak English fluently. I've had fewer opportunities to learn English since I went to university. For this reason, I intend to go to English learing center. Before I graduate from university, I'll take GEPT and IELTS. Of course, it is my hope to get good grades.
I want to go to England or French to learn design. It sounds that is difficult, because I have to prepare many items for applying to a school. But I'll give it a shot. If my dreams came ture, I'll also make the best of my life during studing abroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home